03-07 DODGE 2500, 3500 GAS 5" LONG ARM KIT W/ N2O SHOCKS - ROUGH COUNTRY SUSPENSION
THIS KIT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED, WE ONLY HAVE ONE LEFT!
Number: HEC 387.20
Manufacturer: Rough Country
Amt of Lift: 5"
Front Suspension: Replacement Coil Springs, Upper Adjustable control arms, lower long arms,HD Skid plate, pitman arm, track bar drop bracket, sway bar drop brackets and hardware.
Rear Suspension: 4" Fabricated Blocks, U-bolts and hardware.
Shocks Included: Front - Yes Rear -Yes
Special Notes: Rear components do not fit dually trucks.
Special Wheel Requirements: No
Max Tire Size: 37x12.50
Install Time: 6 hours
Featuring 2-inch DOM Tubed Steel Long Arms and Adjustable X-Flex Upper Control Arms, this kit allows your Dodge 2500 to run up to 37-inch tires while achieving unbelievable flex and articulation! Best of all, a set of bolt-on Control Arm Brackets saves you the headache and extra cost of cutting and welding.
Nitrogen charged N2.0 Shocks and a set of HD Coil Springs offer extra dampening for off-road action, while a Heavy Duty Skid Plate wards off would-be hazards on the trail. This kit also features fabricated blocks and factory-style Clevite Bushings.
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- Does NOT fit "Power Wagon" models.
- Requires minor drilling.
- Models equipped with factory overload springs will need to have the overload removed for the new block and u-bolt kit.
- On vehicles equipped with a two piece driveshaft & carrier bearing as on the Mega Cab, there is the potential for take off vibration, depending on the severity, this can be corrected with shimming down the carrier bearing.
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory steering angles
- Long arms offer improved ride quality and better articulation over short arms
- Control arm brackets bolt on, no welding
- Lower control arms are made of 2.5-inch quarter wall steel
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Control arms are fully greaseable for long term performance
- Works with factory 17-inch and 20-inch wheels
- Includes heavy duty lower skid plate
- Fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
Rough Country Suspension is the leader when it comes to "Bang for the Buck" in off-road suspension kits, 4X4 suspension kits and truck and Jeep lift kits. Rough Country Suspension kits have the high priced guys scratching their heads on how to match the quality and price of Rough Country Suspension lift kits.
Rough Country Suspension features some of the best pricing on 4X4, Truck, Jeep and SUV suspension lift kits without sacrificing quality. Rough Country Suspension kits feature a lifetime warranty and a 60 day satisfaction guarantee to give you piece of mind about your Rough Country Suspension purchase. Rough Country also prides itself on having one of the best Customer Service departments in the off-road industry.
National Tire & Wheel carries the complete line of Rough Country Suspension products.