07-18 CHEVY, GMC 1500 2" LEVELING KIT - ROUGH COUNTRY SUSPENSION
Front: Lower strut mount extensions and hardware.
• Fits cast steel, stamped steel and aluminum control arms.
- 2007-2018 1500 Pickup (4wd/2wd)
- 2007-2017 Tahoe/Yukon (4wd/2wd).
- 2007-2017 Suburban/Yukon XL (4wd/2wd)
- 2007-2013 Avalanche (4wd/2wd)
- Maintains factory ride quality.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle.
- No need to disassemble your struts to install.
- 100% simple bolt-on installation.
- Install Time: 2 - 3 hours
- Wheel Backspacing: Factory
- Recommended Tire Size: 285/70
Rough Country Suspension is the leader when it comes to "Bang for the Buck" in off-road suspension kits, 4X4 suspension kits and truck and Jeep lift kits. Rough Country Suspension kits have the high priced guys scratching their heads on how to match the quality and price of Rough Country Suspension lift kits.
Rough Country Suspension features some of the best pricing on 4X4, Truck, Jeep and SUV suspension lift kits without sacrificing quality. Rough Country Suspension kits feature a lifetime warranty and a 60 day satisfaction guarantee to give you piece of mind about your Rough Country Suspension purchase. Rough Country also prides itself on having one of the best Customer Service departments in the off-road industry.
National Tire & Wheel carries the complete line of Rough Country Suspension products.